Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tableau has the ability create Story or Narrative boards. Can PowerBi do the same?

Tableau has the ability create Story or Narrative boards. Can PowerBi do the same?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Vikram123,

I'm not very familiar with Tableau Story or Narrative boards. After go through this link, I think the Story is a collection of many visuals to display data and we can also ask a question to plot a visual. 

On Power BI side, we can create a set of expected visuals in the report in Power BI desktop, after publishing the report to Power BI service, we can pin any visual or report page within the report to a dashboard. We can also use As a Question feature both in reports and dashboards, see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/power-bi-tutorial-q-and-a

For your question, my answer is yes but I would also say Power BI report/dashboard can't behave exactly the same as Tableau Story or Narrative boards. If you ask the question with detail feature in Tableau Story or Narrative boards, then the answer should be more clear. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu