The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now
Hi all ,
Issue has been solved by whitelisting https://content.powerapps.com
Best Regards,Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
The Power BI Service is currently in a state of normal operation. Are all your users in the same area? You can compare the difference between users who have access and those who don't.
We have the same problem, users get stuck at a blank page or with an unresponsive header and no other content. I've experienced the problem, and I was able to log in using a secondary browser. The URL in the browser, after log in, was https://app.powerbi.com/home?disablecdnExpiration=1701269377&experience=power-bi
I've never seen the parameter disablecdnExpiration before. In my case, this URL worked in the first broweser as well, but other users have not been as lucky. The issue occurs in multiple browser with no apparent pattern.
Resubmitting as it seems the first time it didn't successfully post or it was deleted. Breaking urls up so I don't get caught in a spam filter or something.
We can replicate the issue on demand with we believe ANY USER in the org by just clearing the cache and then right after the 2factor authentication is completed we get directed to the "app.powerbi.c o m/signin#code=0……." link. Is the failure related to something changing in the redirection after MFA?
Our org is experiencing seemingly identical issues which led me to this post.
We are experiencing the same issues above and have tried similar troubleshooting methods with no concrete solution.
We are also experiencing this issue. Links to reports are sometimes not working, buttons within powerbi.com also will sometimes do nothing ("Workspace Permissions", "Export Data"). These issues will sometimes be fixed by clearing the browser cache. Our issues have been going on since approximately Monday (11/27/23).
Yep our issues started on Monday 11/27 as well
We have also had this same issue starting after I updated the desktop client and the gateway on Monday. We have an internal site that has a link to Power BI. It would just stop on a white screen with a signin#code= added to the URL. Sometimes clearing the cache fixes it but we did have a couple people that had to do it again. We also saw the disableCDN parameter added to the URL sometimes. For a little while on Monday I could not export data from a table. We can't find a pattern on what fixes it, seems like it might be different for different computers. We tried different links like
https://app.powerbi.com or https://app.powerbi.com/groups/me/apps straight to the address bar. Usually this would bring up the Power BI service but had an instance where it didn't. We also had a guy with two computers, laptop and desktop and it worked on one but not the other.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.