Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Slow Dataflow Refresh

Hi Everyone

Is anyone experiencing slow dataflow refreshes? Since this morning, I have a dataflow that is taking very long to refresh. I haven't edited the dataflow for at least a month and it has been working fine up to now.

A simple text-inputed table (4 rows, 2 columns) took 15 minutes to update. Another similar table took 27 minutes to update. Both of these tables are not linked to an external data source and should usually take 30s to refresh. I cancelled the refresh after about 2h30. The dataflow was not even half-way through a refresh that normally takes 20 minutes.

I aborted the second attempt at refreshing the dataflow after about an hour and the first table (text-inputed, 3 rows, 2 columns) had not yet refreshed.

Based on the discussion in this post, It looks like an issue happened in specific region Europe and it has been fixed up to now. If there is still someone has this issue and it's continuous in the case of  simple table structure and not very large data amount, please consider opening support ticket for further help. 

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

Comments
Whiskeybar
Advocate I

Hello! we also experience issues since this morning (West EU). Ticket to Microsoft has been created .

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. Really frustrating. Please fix asap

ImkeF
Super User

Same here for Europe regions, US East just running fine.

vandermerw

Sam issue - Dataflows timed out and Previews in the dataflow also not refreshing (times out)

altbra
Frequent Visitor

Same here. It has been so many times this year. Very unprofessional.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue occurring here with multiple dataflows. Refreshes that usually take approx 8-10 mins are timing out at 3 hours. So many issues occurring with dataflows recently; would be keen for an update from Microsoft on this.

matteoumbri
Frequent Visitor

I opened a support ticket to Microsoft for the problem, all dataflows fail with "Internal Error" since this morning - hoping that it doesn't take too long to fix. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, please fix it.

kitanovb
Regular Visitor

Same here. Does anyone already have information on this problem?

SC_C29

Same issue here - unable to edit existing or create any new dataflows. Update please Microsoft!