Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Slicer Setting Selection

Good day,

When we update the Selection option in the Slicer Settings and publish the report to an app, the settings does not work in die report. For example, we have a slicer to filter the visuals between Day Shift and Night Shift on a Single Select option. When publishing the report the filter stops working and groups the data for Day Shift and Night Shift under the Day Shift selection, like if All was selected. When filtering then to Night Shift all of the visuals are then blank. Currenlty our workaround is to first delete the current report in the workspace and then publishing the updated report. Unfortunatly this wont be a viable option going forward.

Hi @EtienneBes89 

I tried to restore the scenario you mentioned but failed, can you provide your sample for reference ? You can provide us with your slicer's settings by way of a screenshot, and I'll go through your actions to restore the scene you describe.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @EtienneBes89 

I tried to restore the scenario you mentioned but failed, can you provide your sample for reference ? You can provide us with your slicer's settings by way of a screenshot, and I'll go through your actions to restore the scene you describe.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao