Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Scorecard Metrics not Staying Up to Date

Hello Support,

I am hoping someone can help me solve a recent issue with my scorecards. Starting 3/7/23 my scorecard goals are not staying updated with the linked reports. 

I have multiple Metrics linked directly to reports. 

kaylastarr_0-1678714249189.png

The scorecards are no longer auatomatically updating. I have to manually update them by refreshing the connection to the report. Even though the report is automatically refreshing

kaylastarr_1-1678714279975.png

I have both the report and scorecard data sets set to automatically updated multiple times a day. And despite those occuring without errors the data in the scorecard is not updating. This is causing issues with our performance KPIs.

kaylastarr_2-1678714426710.png

I have not changed anything in either report to cause the changes. I have even added new goals that are also not updating. 

Hi @kaylastarr ,

Seems the issue was resolved, please try again in your side.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang

Comments
tazlop
Regular Visitor

Same issue @v-yanjiang-msft - not fixed today at all and continue to have weird issues with dates in the future as well.

ndrogo

Has any one opended a case with Microsoft on this?  If yes any updates on the case

kaylastarr
Advocate V

@ndrogo I have opened a case and they pulled my data. No updates yet. Checking to see if it is fixed though based on a recent comment

kaylastarr
Advocate V

@v-yanjiang-msft Does not appear fixed on my end. No updates today.

Julie_Tausch
Regular Visitor

Same issue for me.  The value on the report shows 18 but on the scorecard it is showing as 15. 

My sales reps use this for goal tracking and the closer we get to the end of Q1 the more they are frustrated by this!

Julie_Tausch_0-1678975268142.pngJulie_Tausch_1-1678975297917.png

FK3
Advocate I
Advocate I

We've been seeing something similar. Looking at the usage metrics for the original dataset, the report does not show up at all in the Updated Usage Metrics but it does show up in the old Usage Metrics. We saw this on a couple of reports which were not included in the app, so don't know if that's an issue.

Also, do scorecard views show up on the scorecard dataset that is created? We've had scorecard datsets turn off despite people viewing the scorecards.

kaylastarr
Advocate V

They are saying they are not able to replicate the error on my support ticket. It may be helpful if someone else submits another support tickets so they can get more data about this error.

NM2023
Frequent Visitor

I have a similiar ticket with msft. Their ETA for the fix is March 18 EOD. 

mszyd
Regular Visitor

@FK3 In my case the scorecard dataset is active and is refreshing according to shedule like scorecard itself. But inside scorecard data are not updated and info about  last update date is old.

Swiny
Regular Visitor

I am in the process of opening a ticket with them right now. I was hoping they'd resolve the issue from one of the tickets already out there, but it doesn't look to be the case. 

The scorecard dataset is refreshing for us as well but the metrics within the scorecard do not unless we manually refresh each one. 

Swiny_0-1678996910850.png

March 13th is the last day showing in metric value (I last manually refreshed on 3/14)

Swiny_1-1678997001037.png

Now after manual refresh:

Swiny_2-1678997062098.png