Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Scorecard Metrics not Staying Up to Date

Hello Support,

I am hoping someone can help me solve a recent issue with my scorecards. Starting 3/7/23 my scorecard goals are not staying updated with the linked reports. 

I have multiple Metrics linked directly to reports. 

kaylastarr_0-1678714249189.png

The scorecards are no longer auatomatically updating. I have to manually update them by refreshing the connection to the report. Even though the report is automatically refreshing

kaylastarr_1-1678714279975.png

I have both the report and scorecard data sets set to automatically updated multiple times a day. And despite those occuring without errors the data in the scorecard is not updating. This is causing issues with our performance KPIs.

kaylastarr_2-1678714426710.png

I have not changed anything in either report to cause the changes. I have even added new goals that are also not updating. 

Hi @kaylastarr ,

Seems the issue was resolved, please try again in your side.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang

Comments
achimschneider
Regular Visitor

same here!

NM2023
Frequent Visitor

Same here. Big impact. Please fix ASAP!

tazlop
Regular Visitor

We're having this issue too. We can navigate to an individual scorecard and manually refresh (Edit --> Connection --> Refresh) but it does not do this automatically since Monday 13th. Does anyone have any other fix as that workaround doesn't scale for the 100s of metrics we are tracking using this feature.

We are also seeing other issues, for example:

Screenshot 2023-03-15 110054.png

seangrahamsv
Regular Visitor

Yes same issue here. 
Recreated the metric but still same issue. 

ddmstraining

I am also experiencing this issue. I have metrics connected to underlying data, everything is set up on a scheduled refresh. The metrics don't update with current values until I manually refresh each one. 

mszyd
Regular Visitor

I have the same problem. The ScoreCard only refreshes once when I manually hit the refresh button on the DataSet or directly in each metrics details. Scheduled refresh doesn't work.

ayrtonfsantos

Same issue since March 9th - 2023. 

v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support

Hi @kaylastarr ,

The problem seems to be back to normal today, could you please try it again.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_kalyj

achimschneider
Regular Visitor

still not working for me, all metrics are still dating back to march 10th.

MattBossert
Helper II

@v-yanjiang-msft - I am still experiencing the same issue.  None of my scorecard metrics automatically refreshed this morning (March 16).