Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Scorecard Metrics not Staying Up to Date

Hello Support,

I am hoping someone can help me solve a recent issue with my scorecards. Starting 3/7/23 my scorecard goals are not staying updated with the linked reports. 

I have multiple Metrics linked directly to reports. 

kaylastarr_0-1678714249189.png

The scorecards are no longer auatomatically updating. I have to manually update them by refreshing the connection to the report. Even though the report is automatically refreshing

kaylastarr_1-1678714279975.png

I have both the report and scorecard data sets set to automatically updated multiple times a day. And despite those occuring without errors the data in the scorecard is not updating. This is causing issues with our performance KPIs.

kaylastarr_2-1678714426710.png

I have not changed anything in either report to cause the changes. I have even added new goals that are also not updating. 

Hi @kaylastarr ,

Seems the issue was resolved, please try again in your side.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang

Comments
GzzztBrain
Helper II

@FK3 that's good to know, but not the explanation in our case, since the dataset is refreshing daily just fine and the related report is in daily use. It's only the scorecard that isn't refreshing.

GzzztBrain
Helper II

Just got the final answer from Support: "We never supported automated metric refreshes that are connected to Datamart-based reports. "

So, it doesn't work, and it isn't going to work. Hmm.

XinfulTraveller
Frequent Visitor

Hi there. Same issue here. Is this issue resolved?

XinfulTraveller
Frequent Visitor

Hiya@kaylastarr, @v-yanjiang-msft 

I am still facing this issue. Was this issue resolved?

mramaekers

@kaylastarr  @v-yangliu-msft 
Still experiencing this issue. Please provide an update

Thanks,

Martijn

dioni

Hi,

The issue still exists - my ScoreCards are not refreshng according to the linked report updates. Did you manage to solve the issue?

Regards,

kaylastarr
Advocate V

@dioni The issue I was experiencing was due to an update in the software that has been resolved. Any new issues must be due to a different reason. 

A couple off the bat that I know of are

• The source of the scorecard data is not updating correctly
  • The timeframe has expired
  • No one has used the data or checked the scorecards in a long time (not sure the exact time)
dioni

@kaylastarr ,

None of the reasons that you mentioned are valid for my case. Maybe I should start a new issue since your issue has been resolved.