Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Scorecard Metrics not Staying Up to Date

Hello Support,

I am hoping someone can help me solve a recent issue with my scorecards. Starting 3/7/23 my scorecard goals are not staying updated with the linked reports. 

I have multiple Metrics linked directly to reports. 

kaylastarr_0-1678714249189.png

The scorecards are no longer auatomatically updating. I have to manually update them by refreshing the connection to the report. Even though the report is automatically refreshing

kaylastarr_1-1678714279975.png

I have both the report and scorecard data sets set to automatically updated multiple times a day. And despite those occuring without errors the data in the scorecard is not updating. This is causing issues with our performance KPIs.

kaylastarr_2-1678714426710.png

I have not changed anything in either report to cause the changes. I have even added new goals that are also not updating. 

Hi @kaylastarr ,

Seems the issue was resolved, please try again in your side.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang

Comments
mszyd
Regular Visitor

I've opened new ticket in Microsoft and spoke to their engineer. 

Latest news is: We have checked with internal teams and this might fix over weekend.
Please monitor the issue on Monday and let us know the status.

Nico_Kl
Frequent Visitor

I monitored our metrics this morning, but it seems like we still got the same problem.

So the issue might not be fixed past weekend.

MPCastillo

I suffer from the same problem. Created new metrics last March 15 and none of them automatically update even though connected data is updated daily.  

GzzztBrain
Helper II

No update today (Monday): had to do it manually.

tazlop
Regular Visitor

Still having issues today. No automated refreshes taking place still and need to refresh manually 100s of metrics. Lots of dates in the future too on the metrics history.

Zinck
Frequent Visitor

Same here. It is starting to get really frustrating.

achimschneider
Regular Visitor

same here. Please investigate seriously, won't go away over time!

MattBossert
Helper II

Same as everyone else here - metrics are still not refreshing automatically.

GzzztBrain
Helper II

Not sure whether this is related, but the last update date on the dataset is wrong. In my case, the dataset was automatically created from a datamart. The datamart is working fine, and the data is refreshing automatically, but the last update date on the dataset is stalled and several days out of date.

faferris

I have the same issue since 2 weeks ago. My Scorecard is connected but not updating automatically. I need to be manually refreshing. Any solution ?