Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Sankey Chart 3.0.3 Bug - Values in the tooltip when hovering on a Link are not formatted properly

When hovering on a link in the Sankey chart version 3.0.3, the tooltips for the "Weight" value are unformatted. I.e., there is no Commas appearing on the number, for example, despite having formatted the column/measure used accordingly. Weirdly formatting seems to work on the source / destination tooltips, see below:

On a link:

mostvp123_0-1653042435466.png

On a source/destination:

mostvp123_1-1653042480436.png

This makes it very hard to read the numbers for the Links. 

Hi @mostvp123 

This issue will be fixed into the next visual release. ETA is September, 14th. Please wait patiently . I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @mostvp123 

This display is indeed a problem. I tested it in Desktop with May version , this problem still exists . I have submitted it to ICM , the ID is 309639687 . I'll be back with an update if there's any news . 

Best Regards,

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @mostvp123 

This issue will be fixed into the next visual release. ETA is September, 14th. Please wait patiently . I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,

mostvp123
Advocate V

@v-yetao1-msft Thanks so much!!!

BudgetDude

I am running into the same issue.  Are there any updates on the ETA? 

JavierC
Regular Visitor

Hi team,

Any updates on this issue?. On Sankey 3.0.3 it is still not showing correctly data format (in my case, thousand separator) on link tooltip. However, as it is mentioned previously, it is correctly showed it on source/dest. tooltip.

Many thanks