Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Reports in App for certain Audiences not showing

Hej,

I have the following reports on my premium workspace:

TODEI_0-1665555012314.png

Central Dashboard and CFF FCP Mid Term Planning Follow-Up both access the same Dataset. MTP Daily accesses a different dataset that has a direct query to CFF FCP Mid Term Planning Follow-Up dataset.

This is how my groups are setup:

TODEI_1-1665555011925.pngTODEI_2-1665555011926.pngTODEI_3-1665555011926.png

And this is what I see in the App:

TODEI_4-1665555011927.pngTODEI_5-1665555011927.pngTODEI_6-1665555011927.png

As you can see, whatever group I chose the Report is not showing. I am the workspace admin so I should see everything. In fact: When uploading a new version and overwriting the reports on my workspace I sometimes CAN see the reports in the app. Until I refresh the Mid Term Planning Follow-Up and everythign breaks again.

I tried switching my browser, clearing my cache and asked my colleagues from different audiences to try accessing this report. I sometimes have all reports showing by just continuously updating the app until it works. (No worries, I wait roughly a day between app updates to make sure the app has got enough time to refresh). Right now all of the reports are showing up:

TODEI_7-1665555196417.png

Sadly, any time I update a report / modify a report the bottom two reports don't show up anymore.

Any idea what might cause this?

Thank you!

Hi @TODEI 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been fixed . Thanks for sharing the reason for the problem .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @TODEI 

I tested the issue you provided and it was normal in my app . When I updated the app , I can see all the reports in All . I am the admin in workspace and the creator of the reports . Did you compare the differences between these two reports ?

Ailsamsft_0-1665654323786.png

Best Regards,

TODEI
Frequent Visitor

I assume it has something to do with my dataset then. 

I have two datasets for three reports:

Report A & B reference only dataset A. Report C references dataset B which has a link to dataset A. I believe this might cause a problem when just updating the datasets.

Right now the problem is fixed by just updating the app over and over again (with a few hours pause in between).

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @TODEI 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been fixed . Thanks for sharing the reason for the problem .

Best Regards,