Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Report does not fit on the mobile screen - Landscape mode

Hello,

Since the last update (September) I have received many complaints from my audience, about the reports in the non-optimized option, not showing the full report on the mobile screen.

All reports were created with the "Fit Page" option enabled and I tried to republish them but it didn't work.

When I open my report on a mobile phone and put my mobile in landscape mode, the report adjusts its width but does not adjust its height, thus creating a scrollbar.

Anyone currently having this problem?

Users tell me that before the update, all reports fit on their phone screen in landscape mode.Fit_Issue.PNG

Hi @Anonymous ,

In order for us to better reproduce your problem, in which mobile operating system does this problem occur? Or do both Android and ios users give feedback on such issues?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Anonymous ,

In order for us to better reproduce your problem, in which mobile operating system does this problem occur? Or do both Android and ios users give feedback on such issues?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

I received from both users, Android and IOS.

In that first image, it came from IOS and in this image below, it came from Android.

Fit_Issue_Android.PNG

Best Regards.,
Rendip.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft 

Any idea? 😞

Best regards,

Rendip.