Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Refreshing Dataset Error

Hi everyone, 

While refreshing dataset of my Power BI report in Power BI service I get the following error message :

Ilhama_0-1674831962927.png

Even though I am an owner of the report and I have admin access. When I use Power BI desktop I am able to refresh the dataset, however this error occurs when I do it in Power BI service. I would really appreaciate any help. Thank you in advance.

Hi @Ilhama 

Edit your credentials and then re-enter the correct credentials and test the connection for success, then save your credentials and try refreshing the dataset manually again.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Ilhama 

Edit your credentials and then re-enter the correct credentials and test the connection for success, then save your credentials and try refreshing the dataset manually again.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Ilhama
Regular Visitor

Hi , @v-yetao1-msft 

This is the problem, I get an error message on all my attempts. It does not accept my credentials and always gives the error message that they are wrong. Even though it works for other reports in the power bi workspace.