Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Print this page from App not working?

Hi,

I am usually able to print a Power BI report using the print this page option from the App, but today it is not working. I am getting a blank image on the print preview. Is this a problem that has just come up? Is there a fix in the works? If so, when can we expect things to be working again? In the meantime, I have used the Export to PDF option to get what I need. Thanks! 

JenWilson_0-1670420622147.png 

JenWilson_1-1670420652528.png

Hi @JenWilson 

This issue has been fixed , please check it in your Service .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @JenWilson 

I can print the page in App , my Service version is 13.0.19585.55 . When did you experience the inability to print? Can you go to the corresponding report and print it directly? What is your Service version ?

Best Regards,

JenWilson
Advocate I

Hi @v-yetao1-msft 

We have service version 13.0.19585.57

This issue came up yesterday, 12/07. 

I experience the same issue when I open the report from the workspace as well as from the app. The issue is that the pages are showing blank or has a gray box as in the screen shot below. 

JenWilson_0-1670506854790.png

Aydun

We have the same issue here on app.powerbi.com.

I am on service version: 13.0.19585.59

It was working for me this morning. But then I did a force refresh to try work out why I could print and a colleague could not, and it broke!

Tried on Edge and Chrome.
JenWilson
Advocate I

@v-yetao1-msft , I signed out and then signed back into my account and this did not fix the issue either. 

Jen

DarylM
Helper II

We are experiencing the same issue.

Multiple users have reported issues printing reports for customers where the printed pages are blank. 

Laxman1234

Hi there, This isn't working for me as well.

I'm trying to print a page with Ctrl+P. All I see in Print Preview is a blank page.

GWMnlarose
Frequent Visitor

Hi, We are experiecing the same issue too with premium capacity workspace. We have the corporate PowerBI licence if that makes a difference.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @JenWilson 

I have submitted it to ICM . The ICM ID is 354729039 . If there is any progress, I will come back to update .

Best Regards,

JenWilson
Advocate I

@v-yetao1-msft , thank you for your help! 

jrussell0917
Regular Visitor

We are having the same issues as of yesterday as well.  I was able to at first, but then it stopped working.  We are on Service Version 13.0.195858.64 as well.