Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PowerBI services keeps changing chart colors

we've been having a problem where PowerBI services randomly changes chart color for published report. The color scheme on desktop vs published report is very diffrent. I appriciate any help in resolving this

Hi @kshurke 

I created a simple sample and uploaded it to Service, the visual colors are the same. The problem you mentioned cannot be reproduced on my side, can you provide your sample for reference?

Ailsamsft_0-1679462714340.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @kshurke 

I created a simple sample and uploaded it to Service, the visual colors are the same. The problem you mentioned cannot be reproduced on my side, can you provide your sample for reference?

Ailsamsft_0-1679462714340.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

myxpt2

Hi @kshurke - I have also been having this issue. Initially, I thought it was my mistake, but it is happening continuously.

I set the colours on the desktop version, publish and then the colours are changed on the web version. Now, even after updating the colours on the web version and saving - when I refresh the page, colours change again on some charts. It's a significant issue as it is changing some coloumns in my charts to identical colours. 

Were you able to resolve the issue?