Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

PowerBI manual "Refresh Now" does not trigger refresh and no error either

Few days ago, it was working fine but now when I click on "refresh now" on PowerBI dataset it does not trigger refresh and no error either. I remember similar issue happened few months back and it started working again after few hours (nothing changed on ourside) hence reporting this issue as soon as I have identified.

Hi @tsub ,

I tested this issue and he worked fine in my Power BI
You can take a look at Rakesh_Chandra9's comment, which is great.
We will also give you feedback if there is this temporary issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
tsub

Nevermind it works again (no change on ourside). Seems like something was broken on PowerBI platform for some time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tsub This because at the same time a scheduled refresh might triggered and until it completes the full refresh as scheduled. then after you can refresh mnaually. You can see this in refresh history of dataset you will get to know which type of refresh is been triggered to the dataset.

If you find this is helpful. I'll be happy 🙂

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @tsub ,

I tested this issue and he worked fine in my Power BI
You can take a look at Rakesh_Chandra9's comment, which is great.
We will also give you feedback if there is this temporary issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Man @v-xiaoyan-msft . I need one help of you. I'm accessing the power BI dataset through ADF to get the dates of one table in dataset. I Have configured azure active directory app service principal properly. Im able to connect to Usage Metrics Report dataset and but im not able to connect to another dataset in the same workspace. Need you help here....