Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerBI Service is Down

Hi Microsoft, my company's entire portfolio of reports is unable to load. None of our dataset refreshes are completing, and users are unable to refresh pivot tables in Excel that are connected to our datasets. I believe this is related to the issue currently in the Awareness box of your support page "Power BI premium customers with tenants located in North Central US region may experience intermittent refresh and open report failures. Engineers are investigating the issue and an update will be provided soon."

Any help or guidance is appreciated!

Hi @damillz1006 ,

There is no update on the support page about the progress of this issue.
This may be a temporary issue and the engineers have been scrambling to fix it.
It's been a few hours since you posted, have you retried opening the PowerBI service to see if it's working properly?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @damillz1006 ,

There is no update on the support page about the progress of this issue.
This may be a temporary issue and the engineers have been scrambling to fix it.
It's been a few hours since you posted, have you retried opening the PowerBI service to see if it's working properly?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

EdgarJimenez
Regular Visitor

Hey guys. My entire report portfolio in excel is not updating since 12-28. The error box says that it is a temporary issue since that date. 

Any idea?