Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI report Builder

I am Using Power BI report Builder for Paginated report Creation.

Requirement/Problem - I have a  parameter with some device names (EX: Lenovo, HP, DELL, Mac)

These parameter values contain sub Data data such as Hard disk, RAM, Graphic card etc..

EX: Lenovo has only Hard disk and RAM where as DELL has hard disk, RAM as well as Grphic card.

I have line charts in the report which shows details of each sub data(HD, RAM, Graphic Card)

When I select Lenovo parameter, report should show 2 line charts one for Hard disk and one for RAM,

when I select DELL parameter, reprot should show 3 line charts for Hard disk, RAM and Graphic card.

Is there way for us to achive this in Power BI report Builder, Please help out..!!

Hi @Anonymous,

You may consider using Bookmark in your report. With bookmarks added to a paginated report, you could provide a customized content for the report users. For more details, you could refer to Add a bookmark to a paginated report - Microsoft Report Builder & Power BI Report Builder | Microsoft Docs.

Best Regards,    

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Anonymous,

You may consider using Bookmark in your report. With bookmarks added to a paginated report, you could provide a customized content for the report users. For more details, you could refer to Add a bookmark to a paginated report - Microsoft Report Builder & Power BI Report Builder | Microsoft Docs.

Best Regards,    

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will try, Thank you.