Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI "under maintenance"

Clicking any kind of report in Power BI displays "Under Maintenance" 

This has been an issue nearly a week.  Any update on a timeframe of when this issue will be resolved?

I go to click on "Get help" and the page won't let me create a support ticket. Creating a support ticket appears to be for Power BI Pro users only. 

This displays: 

Can't open your workbook

Power BI can't open your workbook. Try opening it in Excel Online, or try again later.

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Hide details

• Activity ID005b14db-18fb-4fff-92a2-232b02218a26
  • Request IDd3abecc1-39c2-8037-5c36-ccb5cf6dfabb
  • Correlation IDc7030e63-548f-fba5-a94a-cdc51b6ebd21
  • TimeMon Mar 27 2023 08:55:44 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
  • Service version13.0.20342.55
  • Client version2303.3.12949-trai

Hi @DELACRUZS ,

We have not received any feedback from other users who have experienced similar experiences to yours. I found the following in the official documentation to hopefully mitigate your issue.
Actions to take when maintenance is complete.

• Users should refresh any open browser windows.

• Power BI Mobile app users will need to verify they're using the most recent version and sign out then sign back into the app. Check your phone's app store or check our Power BI Mobile page.

• Customers who were actively editing or publishing reports that use organizational visuals, whether locally or from OneDrive and SharePoint locations, will need to either reimport the visual via the organization visual store or download an updated PBIX before republishing. For more information about organizational visuals, see Organization visuals.

Power BI planned maintenance - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @DELACRUZS ,

We have not received any feedback from other users who have experienced similar experiences to yours. I found the following in the official documentation to hopefully mitigate your issue.
Actions to take when maintenance is complete.

• Users should refresh any open browser windows.

• Power BI Mobile app users will need to verify they're using the most recent version and sign out then sign back into the app. Check your phone's app store or check our Power BI Mobile page.

• Customers who were actively editing or publishing reports that use organizational visuals, whether locally or from OneDrive and SharePoint locations, will need to either reimport the visual via the organization visual store or download an updated PBIX before republishing. For more information about organizational visuals, see Organization visuals.

Power BI planned maintenance - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn