Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI email notification admin query

Hi,

I have just shared a power bi dashboard with member of my organisation. I requested they get an email notification and added a message. Where can I see my message? I assumed it would be sent from my MS outlook and would appear in my sent items in Outlook, but I can't see it there. Is that assumption correct or is there a sort of notification centre in power BI? 

I've looked all over the forums but can;t find an answer, thanks in advance

Hannah

Hi  @Hanbo 

When you share your dashboard to your members , you need to enter their account , then they will see the email in their mailbox . Other than that, both your notification and their notification will show the corresponding message. See that bell-like icon down there? That's notification. 

vyetao1msft_0-1712222359884.png

vyetao1msft_1-1712222488778.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi  @Hanbo 

When you share your dashboard to your members , you need to enter their account , then they will see the email in their mailbox . Other than that, both your notification and their notification will show the corresponding message. See that bell-like icon down there? That's notification. 

vyetao1msft_0-1712222359884.png

vyetao1msft_1-1712222488778.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao