Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Service Reports - Visuals not loading until web page is refreshed

Over the past couple of days a number of our users are experience issues where a Power BI reprot in a published app is not loading visuals until the web browser is refreshed.

These are reports which have been used daily for months with no loading issues until this week.

Hi , @Anonymous 

Now that the problem is solved, I will modify the status to Delivered .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
tonyrogersonsql
Frequent Visitor

Got the same issue here. No visuals are loading, we only see the page background image (we have an image on our Page).

Seems to have happened in last couple of days.

rogerlight
Frequent Visitor

I also logged a ticket before I saw this issue. Same problem internally and with client in the UK. All browsers, refesh works around it.

Wesleyvanv
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here, had posted this on the community as well.

Now I see I am not the only one. Hopefully this get solved asap!!!

Power BI App - Navigating issue - Microsoft Power BI Community

sharansoni

Having the same issue. Happened over the lasy couple days,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, @shadow9600  for the update. I suspect I will hear the same thing from Microsoft in repsonse to my ticket. Hopefully they get a fix out soon.

lukemiller1

My organization is also having the same problem. A quick fix would be greatly appriciated. 

SchakCoolsys

This is happening in our organization.

Seems like after getting into the App, only the first accessed report is displayed properly, the next ones are not coming up. Hitting the browser refresh button is bringing the report up.

@support > What's the ETA on this? Please resolve it quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Support got back with me today and confirmed this is now a known bug and the product team is currently working to resovle it.

Only workaround is to refresh the browser.

timgraham
Regular Visitor

Just heard back from support 30 minutes ago. They said the fix is currently being deployed and should be completed by EOD today.

timgraham
Regular Visitor

@v-yetao1-msft I just tested this again now and am no longer seeing the issue, so I assume it has now been resolved.