Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Power BI Service Reports - Visuals not loading until web page is refreshed

Over the past couple of days a number of our users are experience issues where a Power BI reprot in a published app is not loading visuals until the web browser is refreshed.

These are reports which have been used daily for months with no loading issues until this week.

Hi , @Anonymous 

Now that the problem is solved, I will modify the status to Delivered .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
kgettings

Same issue here - and can verify the error in the Developer Tools log - 

kgettings_0-1646236547777.png

bfarrell

We are having the same issues across all clients and are starting to field complaints.

arodell
Regular Visitor

We are experiencing this as well with users across the US. It started occuring yesterday, Tuesday, March 1, and has persisted throughout today. The first report page you click on in an app will load, but as soon as you switch pages, you get a blank screen with no visuals until you refresh. Click to another page, and the same thing happens again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Were having the same issue and really need to get this updated, we are losing our endusers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got off my support call with Microsoft. They recorded the Team's session and I demonstrated the issue. They had me capture the network trace from the browser during it and send it to them. They are going to review that and get back with me.

I will post their reponse once I hear back.

@timgraham - Have you heard back from your support call?

timgraham
Regular Visitor

@Anonymous -- yes, I just had a follow up call with support in the past hour. They needed to record some additional traces, etc., so we did that and they're reviewing further. So no real news yet on the cause or when this should be resolved.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@timgraham  - Thanks! Hopefully between the number of network traces they are getting they will get the issue identified and fixed.

timgraham
Regular Visitor

An update from my support ticket -- they have created an internal incident with the product team, who will investigate the issue further.

vimala
Frequent Visitor

We are also facing the same issue since beginning of this week. Any fix would be much appreciated, this is really messing up the reliability of the product now.

shadow9600
Frequent Visitor

Microsoft Support just got back to me. They were able to reproduce the page navigation issue and have checked internally and found similar cases. Their Product team is looking into it and my support contact will let me know once the issue has been resolved or once they have an update from them.