Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Power BI Reports Saved as Copy Do Not Keep Having All Page

Hello,

I create a PBI model on desktop which gets refreshed daily and is then published to a certain group workspace. As I am the only one who has permission to change the report. Other users in this group who wants to make any change will need to "Make a copy" of the original one, which till now is all fine.

The issue I am having as shown in the subject is that only the first page of the report copy can survive. All the other pages just go missing. As it is copy version, other users can edit repot. But in edit report interface the add a page button does not exist as well.

Thanks in advance.

Comments
chass
Impactful Individual

Hello vw_golf_mk3,

Is there any chance you can give us a set of steps so we can reproduce we would be in your debt.

Thanks

Chuck

chass
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

vw_golf_mk3
Helper I

Problem solved. What's causing the problem is the notification on top pushes the bottom part of the canvas down below where screen display can reach. That is to say, if notification is closed, bottom page tabs will come back up. 

Hence, I reckon it is a graphical issue with the powerbi.com online service. Anyone who wants to have a fix? Notification should not push tabs down, shouldn't it?