Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Online Line and Column Chart Tooltip Not Displaying

Hi,

I noticed yesterday that the tooltips that display values when hovering over the lines in both the line and clustered column chart and the line and stacked column chart are not showing in Power BI online. There looks to be no issue with the report in the desktop version. I have checked this against a couple of reports that I have and for all of them that have a line and column chart the values for the columns show up fine on hover but the values for the lines do not show in the Power BI online, but they are all working fine in the desktop version so it is nothing to do with the tooltips being turned off. 

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Hi  all ,

This issue has been fixed, please check your report and retry it!

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi all,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.

LukeK

Experiencing the same issue as well. It is significantly impacting us.

bvy
Helper V
Helper V

Joining the chorus here. Reported the same issue elsewhere. Very important to get this resolved as we have a commercial product that relies on it working. Thank you. 

sriharsha_kani

Facing the same issue with line and stacked column chart where line tooltips are not working in Power BI service. Its impacting our Products UI accross our organization. Kindly help with resolution at the earliest.

josh_reynolds
Regular Visitor

Not sure if people are still facing this issue, but it looks like it has been resolved for me. The reports I have are displaying the values again, might be worth people double checking to see if anything has changed for them.

not_sure
Regular Visitor

It's looking better for me too!

powerbi_issues

It stills the same here.
It is not working.

bvy
Helper V
Helper V

@powerbi_issues My experience also. Still not working. 

ETA: Working now.  

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi  all ,

This issue has been fixed, please check your report and retry it!

Best regards.

powerbi_issues

working now
Thank you