Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Power BI Desktop February 2023 DPI Scaling Problem

Since updating to this month's new Power BI Desktop release, the UI appears to be using my secondary display's DPI scaling upon launching a pbix file. The UI is blurry and zoomed in until I resize the window. Additionally, I'm unable to see the full dialog window of Get Data. It's zoomed in and I can't resize to see the OK and Cancel buttons. The only fix for that I've seen is to move Power BI Desktop to my secondary display temporarily.

Hi @GarettWP 

This issue has been fixed in latest version . Please update your PBI Desktop to latest one .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
LostHighway72
Frequent Visitor

That is great and works for me.  Many thanks for the fix.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @GarettWP 

This issue has been fixed in latest version . Please update your PBI Desktop to latest one .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

jeffersonlbr

Same problem here. I'm using the latest version of PBI Desktop.

I can't see the update display and others features like conditional formatting.

tela_erro_bi.PNG

victorar
Employee

The fix for Text scaling is going out in the March release...
Meanwhile either reset System > Accessibility > Text size to 100% or disable the MultimonitorDPI scaling using environment variable as shown in the prev post

Muhammadgad99

disabled the MultimonitorDPI scaling using environment variable and still has the same glitch
What should i do ? 

valenciajessica

Hi I am facing a similar issue of the conditional formatting, "ok" button not visible, anyone knows how to fix? Much thanks.

valenciajessica_0-1698510636338.png