Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Datamart - Refresh history not responding

When click to view Refresh history of a datamart, nothing come up, webpage frozen, refresh button of the browser is enabled; if refreshing the browser, things are back to normal.

Hi @rdnguyen & @Steven-conance ,

We have reproduced your issue and have submitted to internal icm 311724466 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @rdnguyen ,

This is a new feature but I am not very clear about how to reproduce your problem, would you mind providing a few screenshots of your issue? (Please erase sensitive data)

Best Regards,

Steven-conance
Helper I

I've got the same issue. In Chrome, both in regular and private mode.

See gif

GIF 31-5-2022 21-53-22.gif

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

We have reproduced your issue and have submitted to internal icm 311724466 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support

To better investigate the issue, the PG team hopes to gather more information like Datamart Id, Root Activity ID (RAID), Region, Time of occurrence, Error seen. Datamart creation steps (source, Transform etc.) and any other relevant information.

Best Regards,

Steven-conance
Helper I

issue is resolved on my end.

New bug: during an active refresh, the refresh history is empty. While it does show the history when a refresh is not occuring 

BaBallero
Frequent Visitor

The issue was resolved for us as well, but it now came back. The refresh history window pops but it is empty.

baouss
Frequent Visitor

Same here. Refresh history is empty. Even though refresh has definately run. Is there maybe a way I can programmatically query the refresh history, e.g. via API or Powershell? 

HarisAhmed
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue, schedule refresh suddenly failed. The Server is working fine, checked with loading data directly in power bi using mysql connector. Please share if someone have the resolution for this.