Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power Automate: Get multiple goals action keeps timing out (InternalServerError)

I have used the preview action Get multiple goals for a long time without any issues. 

However, lately it has started to timeout. Are there any known issues with the action? 

7cb7c2eb-fb66-40af-9e86-0974421de0d1.png

Nielf_1-1671799219819.png

The service request ID is blank on all retries as well:

Nielf_0-1671799003677.png

Hi @Nielf ,

This forum is mainly responsible for resolving some bugs reported in PowerBI. According to your description, it should be posted to the Power Platform forum, where you can get better help.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Nielf ,

This forum is mainly responsible for resolving some bugs reported in PowerBI. According to your description, it should be posted to the Power Platform forum, where you can get better help.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Nielf
Helper I

@v-xiaoyan-msft I already tried that without any luck. Moreover, I also created a case with Microsoft Support, but that seems like a waste of time.

Can you point me in the direction of where I can file a bug? I know it is a connector for Power Automate - but it is related to Power BI Service. E.g.