Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Paginated Reports visual NOT DISPLAYED

Hello

I have a Power BI report published on an embedded capacity that is integrated with Salesforce and it works fine, but I have added a paginated report visual inside it and in the power service it's ok however in salesforce the paginated report visual doesn't appear and all I get is  can't display this visual and when I click to see details I get"an unexpected error occurred"  could someone help on how to make the visual available 

Hi @shatha ,

Sorry I wasn't able to reproduce your problem, are you using a custom visual? Does the problem only appear on this one report ?
If you recreate a simple demo for testing, would you be able to reproduce the issue?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @shatha ,

Sorry I wasn't able to reproduce your problem, are you using a custom visual? Does the problem only appear on this one report ?
If you recreate a simple demo for testing, would you be able to reproduce the issue?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

shatha
Frequent Visitor

@v-xiaoyan-msft 

I am using the paginated report visual in PBI, again it works fine in the PBI service but not in Salesforce. 

NitramNE
Regular Visitor

Just curious if this issue has been resolved.  I have the same problem,

An unexpected error occurred

Timestamp: 2023-05-12T13:13:54.244Z

Root activity ID: 40ae19b6-99a1-49fa-be0d-1e29d1cc892b

Session ID:

Tenant ID: undefined

Cluster: https://WABI-US-NORTH-CENTRAL-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Report ID:

ReportViewerVersion: undefined