Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

New dataflows view displaying dataflow details outside of the screen in Chromium browsers

Hey,

After recent change with search bar in the middle of top bar and object details on the left when clicked on dataflow name to e.g. see the actaul workspace we are in (which on the other hand I think is a bad change, and this info should be constantly visible) the pop up with details is rendered outside of the browser window.

Tested with Edge (111.0.1661.44 (Official build) (64-bit)) and Chrome (Version 111.0.5563.65 (Official Build) (64-bit))

See screenshot attached:

Chrome:

yashczoor_0-1679484044718.png

Edge:

yashczoor_1-1679484090217.png

Hi @yashczoor ,

I use the same version with you, but the dataflow name is still in the middle, and the details can render normally.

vkalyjmsft_0-1679563902515.png

vkalyjmsft_1-1679564024056.png

As of now no information has been received on this yet, if there're any progress, I will update here.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_kalyj

Comments
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @yashczoor ,

I use the same version with you, but the dataflow name is still in the middle, and the details can render normally.

vkalyjmsft_0-1679563902515.png

vkalyjmsft_1-1679564024056.png

As of now no information has been received on this yet, if there're any progress, I will update here.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_kalyj

yashczoor
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

it is an update to the PBI service UI, check with your tenant admin if you are having an update and enjoy the old view until then 🙂

I figured it happens only for long worskpace names, short ones display correctly.