Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Navigation Pane Collapse but No Option to Restore on a Metric Page

I recently began beta testing our new dashboard using the Metric functionality in the PBI service. I added to an existing app and was experimenting when I collapsed the Navigation pane and found that the restore button which is normally there was not available. The only way to get the navigation pane back is to update the app. 

This seems a bug related to the fact the the "File/Share/Chat in Teams" options are disabled on the Metrics page of an app.

Thanks,

Ray

Hi @irhyne ,

I have submitted your issue to ICM , the ID is 353922635  . I'll be back with an update if there's any progress .

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @irhyne ,

Which navigation pane are you referring to?

It would be easier for me to do testing if you could provide me with some screenshots of the steps.

Best regards,

irhyne
Frequent Visitor

Happy to add screenshots:

Nav Pane Open (regular report):

irhyne_0-1670272965117.png

Pane Collapsed (same report) - Note the double arrow button to restore the Nav Pane: 

irhyne_1-1670272985448.png

However, when viewing the Scorecard:

Pane open:

irhyne_2-1670273021076.png

Pane collapsed:

irhyne_3-1670273045010.png

Note that the double arrow button is missing when the navigation pane is collapsed but only when viewing the scorecard.

v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @irhyne ,

I have submitted your issue to ICM , the ID is 353922635  . I'll be back with an update if there's any progress .

Best regards,