Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

More Options menu not present on objects in reports on the service but used to be

I am referring to published, working reports..  all of them...  as of this writing that feature is gone from all reports.  Locally, the feature is present.   I have confirmed with several other developers and all report same issue.  

know issue and I missed in searching?

thx 

james

Hi @james_batchelor 

Noticed that more options menu can work properly now. That's probaly an accidiental incident. If you get same issue in the future, please check these points firstly:

• Check whether refresh report page or switch to other browsers will take effect
  • Check whether this issue only happens in one report or reports in a specific workspace
  • Check whether this issue happens in reading view
  • Check whether this report has been set Hide the visual header in reading view

vcazhengmsft_0-1637302283041.png

If this issue still exits, please contact us.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

Comments
james_batchelor
Helper I

ok..  what did you guys change?   now it is working.. 

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @james_batchelor 

Noticed that more options menu can work properly now. That's probaly an accidiental incident. If you get same issue in the future, please check these points firstly:

• Check whether refresh report page or switch to other browsers will take effect
  • Check whether this issue only happens in one report or reports in a specific workspace
  • Check whether this issue happens in reading view
  • Check whether this report has been set Hide the visual header in reading view

vcazhengmsft_0-1637302283041.png

If this issue still exits, please contact us.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

james_batchelor
Helper I

thanks! 

It was odd.  Every developer I asked to check their set of reports all said it wasn't working.  All reports.  I also noticed I could not edit any of my own stuff from within the service.  I hit the edit, the editor looked like it loaded but no toolbars.buttons.. nothing loaded.  After a couple of tries, it started working.  I went back to check More Options on reports and it was then working again.  I asked the developers to check theirs and all of these worked at that point as well.   So definetely not report issue.  Service issue somewhere. 

Will keep an eye out.