Fabric is Generally Available. Browse Fabric Presentations. Work
towards your Fabric certification with the Cloud Skills Challenge.
The updated mobile filter pane is very slow, and often users are having to click on an attribute twice or three times for it to be selected for a given filter.
Users are using the iOS app on new / relatively iPhones.Typical example:
1. Open the filter pane
2. Click on a filter to display its attributes.
3. Click on one of the attributes
4. Wait, but no selection appears.
5. Click on the attribute again
6. Wait about 5-6 seconds and the attribute becomes highlighted.
7. Close the filter, however this also takes a while to close.
At any stage between 3 - 7 users often dont think what they are pressing is working, so they are pressing lots of other things on the screen.
I have reported this issue internally: CRI 182112472. Will update here once I get any information.
Best Regards,Qiuyun Yu
A fix was checked in and will reach customers in 04/29.
Please test again to see if the same issue occurs.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.