Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Metrics visual makes PBI desktop report buggy

I created a new report to pull in some metrics from an existing scorecard and found a number of issuse and bugs;

- Metrics visuals do not adhere to the sizing and positioning pixels entered

- Metrics visuals take a very long time to render

- Putting Metrics visuals in groups causes them to move to a new location on the page

- Connecting the report to a live feed caused the whole report to bug out, exisitng titles and items moved and changed sizes and I recevied the 'something went wrong' error approximately 25 times

This new visual has the potential to be very valuable but the bugs are stopping us from even putting a draft together

Hi @Anonymous ,

To better help you solve the problem, could you provide some screenshots of these situations (without sensitive information).

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Anonymous ,

To better help you solve the problem, could you provide some screenshots of these situations (without sensitive information).

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Caitlyn,

All of the data we are using in this is sensitive. I can tell you that from playing with it more I have discovered that if you click to another page in the report and then click back they figure themselves out. Still absolutely a bug but one I can work around while you work to address it.

Many Thanks,

Cara