Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Measures don't translate

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a multi-language report following the documentation in here https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/guidance/multiple-language-translation
All translations added work correctly on the model columns but I can't find any way for measure headers to follow the same process. For example this table correctly translate in Italian the title and the column header but the two measures display in English 

robyfauvess_0-1701970347508.png

Total Amount is called differently in the model

robyfauvess_1-1701970539192.png

and has a valid translation in Traslation Builder but to doesn't get picked up in the report

robyfauvess_2-1701970785913.png

Hi @robyfauvess ,

Please check to make sure that measure is added to the semantic model and there are no spelling errors.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Scott Chang

Comments
v-tianyich-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @robyfauvess ,

Please check to make sure that measure is added to the semantic model and there are no spelling errors.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Scott Chang

robyfauvess
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean. The measures I've shown above have been part of my semantic model for a few months at least and the translation should show regardless of any spelling mistake I might have made (regardless I have double-checked it and both the en-GB and it-IT are correct)