Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Matrix is blank when right-click drilldown is used

When right-clicking on a column and drilling down, the matrix is blank. However, when the drilldown button is toggled, it is not blank. Using a computer

Comments
karend

I am having the same issue

MBonnett
Advocate II

Also having this same issue. Right Click > Drill Down returns the entire visual as blank. A user needs to click again for the data to show up. This is happening in Internet Explorer and Chrome. This is very confusing for our users.

v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @TristanTurudic ,

I have reported this issue internally, CRI: 115021644. Would update here once I get any response.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Accepted

v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @TristanTurudic ,

This problem should have been fixed. It doesn't occur on my side. Please check in your environment.

1.PNG2.PNG

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

MBonnett
Advocate II

This issue is not resolved on my end. When using Right Click > Drill Down (more so with with larger data sets, but it is still visible with smaller sets too) it can take a significant amount of time for the data to load, or it just wont at all. When using the Drill Down button (shown below) the Drill Down function is quick, and works as it should.

Capture.PNG

MBonnett
Advocate II

This is now resolved/working as designed for 

my reports. 

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Delivered