Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Map not working on email subscription

We have noticed that since the October 15th, we are no longer receiving emails with the map object animated on the report.

When we access the report on cloud everything works well, also when we export the page using pdf format.

This issue happens with all our reports. It seems to be a problem with the image format exportation.

Hi @TiCordeiro 

This issue has been submitted to ICM , the ID is 343344031 . If there is any progress, I will come back to update .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
Jacopo_Ferrara
Regular Visitor

Ciao,

I have the same problem.

Thanks,

Jacopo Ferrara

RaphaelFaeh
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-yetao1-msft 

It has been three weeks now since this has been submitted, and I just verified the issue still exists.

Are there any news available?

Thanks,

Raphael

jimbob2285
Advocate II

Hi

On November 25th, I;m gettign the same problem, when exporting to PDF or PowerPoint and on Subscriptions

Does anyone know if there's been any update from Microsoft on this issue?

Thanks

we4get
Advocate I

Good Morning,

I exported a report this morning and seems that this issue has been resolved. Can anyone else confirm they get same results?

Regards

Rob

jimbob2285
Advocate II

Hi Rob

Yes, our weekly subscriptions ran on Monday morning and it seems to be fixed, it wasn't working last Monday (Nov 28th), but it is working this Monday (Dec 5th) - I've also exported to PowerPoint and PDF, which is working too

Cheers

Jim

bmiclette
Regular Visitor

Confirmed! 

RaphaelFaeh
Regular Visitor

I just tried an export, and I can confirm the map visuals show the actual data again - it seems the issue has been resolved

we4get
Advocate I

😁Thanks all