Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Lakehouse preview load time needs improving

The following occurs with a Fabric Trial license.

Is it normal that it took take 14 sec 837 ms for a lakehouse table with 1 column and 1 row to display its content in the preview pane? I mean, 1 col and 1 row should be near instant, shouldn't it?  

Hi  @Element115 

Please troubleshooting your issue with the following steps :

1. Make sure that your Lakehouse is configured correctly. Misconfigurations, even in a trial environment, can lead to performance issues. More details on configuring your Lakehouse can be found here: Lakehouse Configuration.

2. Make sure that your data is stored efficiently in the Lakehouse can impact load times. This guide provides insights into optimizing data storage: Optimize Data Storage.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @Element115 

Please troubleshooting your issue with the following steps :

1. Make sure that your Lakehouse is configured correctly. Misconfigurations, even in a trial environment, can lead to performance issues. More details on configuring your Lakehouse can be found here: Lakehouse Configuration.

2. Make sure that your data is stored efficiently in the Lakehouse can impact load times. This guide provides insights into optimizing data storage: Optimize Data Storage.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Element115
Impactful Individual

@v-yetao1-msft Why are you sending me to a page about 'What is dedicated SQL pool (formerly SQL DW) in Azure Synapse Analytics?'?  There is no config info on it at all. Besides, I do not use a DW but a LH.

And your 2nd link goes to a 404 page. So... 🙃