Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Keine Aktualisierung der veröffentlichten Datensätze möglich

Hallo Support, ich hoffe auf diesem Weg Hilfe zu bekommen. Aus einer Umfrage wird anhand eines Flows (Power Automate läuft fehlerfrei durch) die Daten in einer Power BI Datei visualisiert. Die Veröffentlichung (orangenes Icon) dieser Power BI Datei aktuslisiert sich jedoch nicht und zeigt diesen Fehler an:

Fehler bei der Aktualisierung für dieses Modell.

Fehler bei der Datenquelle: Bei der geplanten Aktualisierung ist offenbar ein Fehler aufgetreten, weil für mindestens eine Datenquelle Anmeldeinformationen fehlen. Um die Aktualisierung erneut zu starten, wechseln Sie zur Einstellungsseite dieses Datasets, und geben Sie Anmeldeinformationen für alle Datenquellen ein.
Cluster-URI: WABI-GERMANY-WEST-CENTRAL-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Aktivitäts-ID: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
Anforderungs-ID: ab0d9075-ce63-4168-951f-a6a36c92170a
Zeit: 2023-03-24 16:45:47Z

Kann mir jemand helfen?

Viele Grüße

Hi @Haghsheno 

Please correct me if I wrongly understood your issue . You created a report in Desktop via Power Automate and then wanted to publish it to Service , but you got an error , right ? 

According to the error message, the problem is with your credentials, can you make sure that your credentials are fine? If your data source data is updated, will the data be refreshed when you refresh it in Desktop?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Haghsheno 

Please correct me if I wrongly understood your issue . You created a report in Desktop via Power Automate and then wanted to publish it to Service , but you got an error , right ? 

According to the error message, the problem is with your credentials, can you make sure that your credentials are fine? If your data source data is updated, will the data be refreshed when you refresh it in Desktop?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao