Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issue with new look page name

I just want to report a bug with the new look. The report/page name in the new look doesn't work, in below screenshot, the report name is Customer Details but the title in the middle is Farmlands Last 13 Month Trading:

00.png

Thanks,

Comments
DMM
Advocate I
Advocate I

Not only the report name is incorrect, the Owner is also incorrect for us. It just shows some seemingly unrelated security group as the owner.

roselilly23
Advocate V

I'm also experiencing the same issue, it seems like it is just picking a random report name and putting it there.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

The same issue has been reported internally: CRI 144369755. Will keep you update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

tabin42

Along with this issue, it seems that the last updated stamp is also not appearing under the expand arrow.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please let me know if you get the response from PowerBI support

@kelseyp wrote:

I just want to report a bug with the new look. The report/page name in the new look doesn't work, in below screenshot, the report name is Customer Details but the title in the middle is Farmlands Last 13 Month Trading:

00.png

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here, title is random picked from somewhere and latest update time is no more displayed...

kevinmooreii
Regular Visitor

Same issue over here.  Users are mainly concerned about the failed last updated stamp, but I understand these issues are all connected.

Anonymous
Not applicable

For us, the title at the top for a report is showing as the name of the one and only dashboard in the same workspace. I've tested this with a couple of workspaces and in each case all reports in the workspace are displaying the title of the dashboard that's in that workspace.

Hopefully this'll be fixed shortly as people are loving the new experience otherwise.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

You can keep an eye on the status of this issue in Support site: 

q5.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu