Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issue with new look page name

I just want to report a bug with the new look. The report/page name in the new look doesn't work, in below screenshot, the report name is Customer Details but the title in the middle is Farmlands Last 13 Month Trading:

00.png

Thanks,

Comments
vsmurli
Advocate IV

Same issue here.  In the image below, the Title is supposed to be iGlass Editor NG.  Instead it shows up as XOM Legacy (EMLO) - Daily Update which is one of my Power BI Dashboards.  Also, sometime in the last week, the Last Updated Stamp has also disappeared.

Report Title is wrong and no longer shows Last Date Refreshed.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has this just been fixed?

drum1010
Advocate II

issue appears to have been fixed from what I can see... assuming it is fixed, Microsoft needs to do a better job with updating/closing out these issues... 

vsmurli
Advocate IV
Agreed. Looks like the issue is resolved.
Sharingiswonder
Employee

Hi Support Team,

Our issue is with the data refresh. We encountered Powerbi "New look" feature is enabled for a long time now. But today all of sudden we found an issue where the report numbers were incorrect. When i download the report to check the authenticity the numbers are right as expected. But the same is not in the new look featured report.

Every user are seeing different results despite of the same report link and filter.

When we turned off the new look feature the numbers are right.

Plese let us know if this is ideal and how should we avoide the same in future.

Thanks,

Muthu