Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issue with Pro Bi Account Multi Factor Authentication

Hello,

I'm a new Power Bi system admin for our small organization.  Our power bi pro users are now being prompted to set up multi factor authentication before signing into power bi.  I have this disabled in all user accounts.  Why is it still requiring users to download an MFA app and set this up?  They are able to bipass it for 14 days but then it says it will be required.   Below is a screenshot of the user settings for our account from the MSPBIUserMFA Settings.jpg

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @summeredwards 

What are you doing when you encounter this problem? What function are you trying to achieve ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

summeredwards
Regular Visitor

The users in our Bi Pro Account are trying to log in, like normal.  They recently were prompted to set up a MFA, which we do not want on our account at this time.  I am the admin for our account and have deactivated MFA on all user accounts (see screenshot). The users are still encountering the problem when they go to log in.  

eip-ip

I have the same issue as Summeredwards. I have my reports embedded but now witht he required MFA those reports are not accessible on my website.