Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue in PowerBI Desktop

Hello Team,
I am currently experiencing a problem with visualizations in the latest update of Microsoft PowerBI. When selecting visualizations such as line charts, bar charts, stacked charts, etc., I sometimes encounter an issue where the format pane is unavailable, accompanied by a message stating, 'There are no formatting options available for this Visual.' However, after some time, when I click on the same visual again, the visualizations become visible. I kindly request assistance in resolving this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Prema

Hi @PremaBoddeda 

This eventuality is difficult to restore. I downloaded the latest version in May to do a test and did not find this situation. If you are updating Desktop directly, I suggest you uninstall the current Desktop completely and then download the installer from download center to reinstall it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @PremaBoddeda 

This eventuality is difficult to restore. I downloaded the latest version in May to do a test and did not find this situation. If you are updating Desktop directly, I suggest you uninstall the current Desktop completely and then download the installer from download center to reinstall it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

PremaBoddeda
Frequent Visitor

I appreciate your response, @v-yetao1-msft . Despite uninstalling the previous version and installing the latest version of PowerBI Desktop, I am still encountering the identical problem.
Thank you,
Prema.