Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issue: Unable to update App after Upgrade

I got a pop-up for App Upgrade, after upgrading it's became impossible to hide/unhide contents or add/remove reports from App

Here's the details:

Activity ID: 2f43c7eb-4b16-4973-9c00-817200464277
Request ID: 897d4d6e-8b05-1135-4b02-0dee8f563551
Correlation ID: ef18dcb6-985c-dcf1-ed4e-fd51eff55544
Time: Thu Sep 08 2022 16:05:37 GMT+0700 (Indochina Time)
Service version: 13.0.18988.47
Client version: 2208.5.13156-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-north-europe-o-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

I appreciate your help

Hi all,

The problem is being fixed gradually, and is expected to be completed by September 29 at the latest

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
ChauNguyen

I am also facing the same problem. Please help to fixed asap

BichThuyHd

I got the same issue since Sep-2022, waiting for any updates/fixed from Microsoft.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also got the same problem after the holiday, @ms please help to fixed it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been facing this issue since Sep 2022. Please help to fix this asap, @ms .

Thank you so much!!!

miunuxinhdep

I am also facing the same problem. Please help to fixed  as soon as possible. Thanks !

ThaoPham2312

I am also facing the same problem. Please help to fixed asap

Thinh

I got the same issue. Please help to fix the problem immediately. My users can't wait to see the report in app.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi all,

We have reported your issue and have submitted to internal icm 330276222 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

PPopov

Hello all,

I had the same problem. To solve it I went through the list of users having access to the app and checked if their accounts are still valid. Some colleagues have left the company and did not have an account any longer, so I had to remove them from the list manually. Then the app updated without any issues.

It is important to mention, that before the upgrade to the new PowerBI App, the platform listed the names of inactive accounts when I was trying to update the app. The new PowerBI App environment does not list the names and this made the whole process more difficult and time consuming.

PowerBI team, please add the names of the problematic accounts in the error message!

Cheers,

PPopov

kiensilver
Regular Visitor

@PPopov 

I got the user list revised and now it works normally again.

Kudos to you,

Kien