Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issue: Tooltip of chart is reversed (and false) in PowerBi Online

I have the exact same issue as reported here by another user https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Service/Reversed-colours-in-tooltip/td-p/3270589.

I have the issue with a stacked area chart. The tooltip matches the legend (color, label, value) in PowerBi Desktop, but labels are reversed when published on PowerBi Service.

Hi  @rleteurt 

Does this only happen on the stacked area chart? Can you provide a comparison chart between Desktop and Service? If it is convenient, you can also provide your pbix(remove sensitive info) for testing.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @rleteurt 

Does this only happen on the stacked area chart? Can you provide a comparison chart between Desktop and Service? If it is convenient, you can also provide your pbix(remove sensitive info) for testing.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

rleteurt
Frequent Visitor

Please check the forum I linked in the description as the issue was resolved there. It still is a bug though. When changing from Stacked Column chart, with Reversec Column Order enabled, to other visual (seen with Line chart anf Stacked Area chart), the tooltip legend labels are reversed in PowerBi Online.
I'd rather not link any pbix, reproductibility should be straightforward.