Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Internal connection fatal error. Error state: 15, Token : 16

After update PowerBi Desctop to Version: 2.115.663.0 64-bit (March 2023), I can't connect to SQL Database with collation Georgian_Modern_Sort_CI_AS

ERROR:
DataSource.Error: An error happened while reading data from the provider: 'Internal connection fatal error. Error state: 15, Token : 16' Details: DataSourceKind=SQL

Connector works when I change database collation to Latin1_General_CI_AS but i need Georgian_Modern_Sort_CI_AS
before, on older versions everything worked fine

Hi @Archil ,

We will investigate this issue for you and will submit and fix the issue as soon as we successfully reproduce your problem.
Until then, as a temporary workaround, please roll back to the previous version.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Archil ,

We will investigate this issue for you and will submit and fix the issue as soon as we successfully reproduce your problem.
Until then, as a temporary workaround, please roll back to the previous version.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Archil
Regular Visitor

I downgrade to version 110 but got the same error, so I changed the connector to OLE DB, it works