Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Internal connection fatal error. Error state: 15, Token : 16

After update PowerBi Desctop to Version: 2.115.663.0 64-bit (March 2023), I can't connect to SQL Database with collation Georgian_Modern_Sort_CI_AS

ERROR:
DataSource.Error: An error happened while reading data from the provider: 'Internal connection fatal error. Error state: 15, Token : 16' Details: DataSourceKind=SQL

Connector works when I change database collation to Latin1_General_CI_AS but i need Georgian_Modern_Sort_CI_AS
before, on older versions everything worked fine

Hi @Archil ,

We will investigate this issue for you and will submit and fix the issue as soon as we successfully reproduce your problem.
Until then, as a temporary workaround, please roll back to the previous version.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Archil ,

We will investigate this issue for you and will submit and fix the issue as soon as we successfully reproduce your problem.
Until then, as a temporary workaround, please roll back to the previous version.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Archil
Regular Visitor

I downgrade to version 110 but got the same error, so I changed the connector to OLE DB, it works