Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Inconsistent report definition

After installing the latest April version, I have noticed this error. "Inconsistent report definition". I have 1 dataset with 3 reports, and only 1 of them gives this error after uploading to the power bi service. The only solution is to delete the dataset and publish again. It is impractical because users have personal bookmarks.

erroPowerbiService.png

Hi @fcarvalho ,

I have tested on my side, but not reproduce the issue. And I also searched for a long time, but not find any similar documents or post. Just from the error message, as a workaround, did you try change the file name and re-uploading it?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @fcarvalho ,

I have tested on my side, but not reproduce the issue. And I also searched for a long time, but not find any similar documents or post. Just from the error message, as a workaround, did you try change the file name and re-uploading it?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

fcarvalho
Advocate I

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

Changing the filename on the desktop and then uploading works, but then it uploads another dataset and loses the personal bookmarks.