When I try to fetch the data thru SharePoint List into Power BI then the data doesn't come in proper or same format that appears in SharePoint list itself. Data comes with some weird format with different column names than that of the SharePoint original list.
I have tried both the implementation methods (Pls refer to screenshot given below). both the options give us either half data or weird data with different date format than the original list. At the same time, when we see it thruintegrate with Power BIoption on SharePoint list then the data appears seamlessly and correctly but unfortunately, there's no option to save the .PBIX file of the same so that I can check the method of source data being fetched in this integrated file or I can further modify the file as per my requirements.
I have tried all the possible ways but to no avail therefore, request you guys to please guide me the correct way of fetching the data from SharePoint List to Power BI.