Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Greyed out Page Navigation in PowerBI App

We have a reports that are published as app. The page navigation is set to dark blue and it was working fine (visually and functionality wise) last week. Today, all of our apps are greyed out almost half of the page navigation (see attached pic below wherein until #18 its good but grey starts from 19 onwards). When clicked, the page still opens and work but its causing panic and alarm as the color is different than expected.

Any ideas whats causing this issue?

FBCvetkova_0-1660549976374.png

Hi @FBCvetkova 

The issue has been solved , I will change the status to "Delivered" . 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
FBCvetkova
Advocate I

Update:

This seems to resoved. As per Microsoft support they would deploy the fix by 20/08 and as promised it seems all fixed now.

Soko

FBCvetkova says "This seems to resoved. As per Microsoft support they would deploy the fix by 20/08 and as promised it seems all fixed now."
It is still greyed-out even after I updated the app.

GConey
Regular Visitor

Despite the reported fix also still experiencing this issue. Similar to Soko, updated the app but didn't resolve the issue.

Jeff23

Problem is solved over here. For those still having problems, I would suggest remove internet history and all cookies and try again.

Soko

Thank you Jeff23! I removed the internet history and all cookies and that worked. The navigation pane is no longer greyed out. However, we have hundreds of PBI users and it will be cumbersome to get all of them to do this.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @FBCvetkova 

The issue has been solved , I will change the status to "Delivered" . 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

csk

I have the same issue today, so the problem has not been resolved yet.

Soko

@csk Did you remove the internet history and all cookies in your browser? That fixed it for me and my team mates.

csk

Yes have tried 3 different browsers and still can't update the App.