Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gantt 2.2.3 Tooltips not appearing when report published

The tooltip does not appear when I hover on a GANTT line when the report is published.  It appears fine on the desktop.  The issue has been tested from multiple machines and browsers.  Does the GANT visual ever get updates?  The version number hasn't changed in years.  

Hi  @dbruem ,

We have received feedback from other users that tooltips is not displayed on Power BI Service.
Can you provide detailed information about the version of Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service?
Also does this problem persist if accessed through app.powerbi.com?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @dbruem ,

We have received feedback from other users that tooltips is not displayed on Power BI Service.
Can you provide detailed information about the version of Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service?
Also does this problem persist if accessed through app.powerbi.com?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

dbruem
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the response @v-xiaoyan-msft .  

Desktop Version  2.116.966.0 64-bit (April 2023) - the GANTT tooltip displays correctly on this.

app.powerbi.com Service Version 13.0.20626.62 Client Version 2305.1.13619-train - the GANTT tooltip does not display, but tooltips work on other visuals fine, hence the thinking the problemwas with the visual:

Name: Gantt 2.2.3

Publisher: Microsoft

Id: Gantt1448688115699

Version: 2.2.3

RohanI

Hi,

I am also facing the similar issue. The tooltips for the Gantt Chart 2.2.3 visual work fine on the desktop application, but it does not work when the reports are accessed through app.powerbi.com.

Below are my version details:

Power BI Desktop: Version: 2.116.966.0 64-bit (April 2023)
Power BI Services: Service version:13.0.20675.84
Gantt Chart: 
Name: Gantt 2.2.3

Id: Gantt1448688115699

Version: 2.2.3