Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Export to PPT/PDF always takes default values

When exporting a report as an image to PPT (or to PDF), there is an option to export with default values or with the current selection. No matter what I try, the export is always with the default values. This is for all reports that we currently have online.

This issue was previously raised  last year and a fix was issued, but it has recently stopped working again.
Export to PDF or PPT always takes default values 

Thanks

Hi @AHeyman_ 

This issue has been fixed , Please check it in your broswer .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
CB2704
Advocate I

Same issue here.  In both Edge and Chrome.  Please let us know if when this gets fixed.  Unchecking "don't allow end users to save filters on this file is the Power BI service" does fix the issue, but again this is not an ideal solution as previously mentioned.  Please keep us posted.  

karma123
Helper II

Has there been any update on this?

emtfs

This option is currently not working: 

emtfs_0-1696935702206.png

The result of each export results in all filters on default, either using PDF export or Powerpoint.

This has been working since launch of this functionality.

andrewcjones
Regular Visitor

andrewcjones_0-1697022592016.png

Hi  - I dont see this in the open known issues register for Power BI - please can it be added? 

Power BI known issues - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

AnonymousPerson
Advocate V

I agree this should be posted as a known issue. This is a pretty large impact that will lead to Power BI admins getting complaints from the field users (like I have been getting). I always go to the known issues site first.

andrewcjones
Regular Visitor

Tested this today and the issue is no longer apparent (exported page retained the filters set when selecting the export option).   Can anyone else confirm?

awright19
Frequent Visitor

Looks to be resolved for me as well.

CB2704
Advocate I

It now appears to be working for me as well.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @AHeyman_ 

This issue has been fixed , Please check it in your broswer .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

AHeyman
Regular Visitor

Hi  @v-yetao1-msft ,

I can confirm that the issue appears to be resolved after testing on both Edge and Chrome browsers.

Thank you